Who is not like to save a few bucks?
We all work hard for cash.
Naturally, most of us want to save a chunk of it to safeguard our uncertain future.
Not surprisingly, there are many strategic ways to save money easily.
Here are 19 best money saving tips that can help you spend less and save more.
1) Use tools that will help you save more money..
2) Make a healthy meal plan ahead for coming week(s)..
3) Prepare shopping list around items up for sale..
4) Drinking plenty of plain water means less expense on health issues..
5) Start maintaining a spreadsheet to stay with your set budget..
6) Create a plan for paying off debt..
7) Find a second job for extra cash..
8) Look for pattern of recurring though unnecessary expenses to save money..
9) Compare your health insurance plans and their rates before renew..
10) Use the power of coupons intelligently..
11) Assess your credit/debit card statements regularly for finding ways to save more..
12) Preserve a contingency plan or emergency fund..
13) Practice avoiding instant gratification and exaggerated feelings of passion..
14) Stop misusing electricity and control the bill amount..
15) Consider repair option before buying something new..
16) Make the most out of everything to get the best deals..
17) Pay attention to basic maintenance of household items in good time..
18) Ask your credit card company for a favour by dropping interest rate..
19) Give up on living a lavish lifestyle..
Now you know 19 ways to save money so start saving from today.
Money Saving Tips: 1 More..
20) Enter yourself into multiple credit card rewards program and cash-back offers.
Some of these needs your disciplined life, while others require only apply of logic and intelligence.
The most important thing is here to stay aware of your spending.
You should be the person who always knows where the money is and decides where to go.
Stick to your financial plan; go after these tips and save money!
Let us know through comments your favourite money saving tips.
Be it for college students or for families, we appreciate your effort on further elaboration of best ideas for fugal living.
So feel free to share your household money saving tips now.