Any bonuses you receive at Miami Club will be added to a bonus balance ('Bonus Account') that is maintained separately from any cash or real funds ('Real Account') that you may have.
• You can see both accounts listed in the bottom left-hand corner of the casino at all times
• Any bets you place will be taken from your bonus balance, if there are sufficient funds. If you win the bet, your stake will be returned to your bonus balance and winnings over and above the bet amount will be paid into your real chip balance as cash.
• As a result, the Bonus Account is for wagering only. Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn from the casino.
• All bonuses at Miami Club have a minimum play-through requirement associated with them. Referred to as the 'Wagering Requirement' this is the minimum that you will need to wager after receiving a bonus before you will be permitted to withdraw any winnings from the casino.
• You can review the Wagering Requirement associated with any bonus in the cashier before you accept it. The Wagering Requirement is a multiple of the Bonus amount plus any associated deposit.
After the deposit is made, casino system will start tracking the progress of each player by converting every bet on all games into tournament points (ex: $1 bet= 1 tournament point).
At the end, the players will be ranked according to the number of points they gathered throughout the competition. The player with the highest number of points wins.